Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Why not?

I am off work today...right in the middle of the week, right in the middle of the month.....I finally did what I keep telling myself I should do.........I always have a "To Do" list a mile long, but never any time at the end of the day to take care of all those "personal business" type errands...So I just scheduled a couple days off........Mark has tomorrow off this week....to get what I laughingly call "caught up." Is there ever such a thing?
I will leave all the lifting and hupping and schlepping for him tomorrow, along with starting the yard work....we got the hot tub going..mostly...........seems one of the pumps froze up and will take a small fortune to repair, but we really don't need it....some of the jets just won't be jetting, that's all.....It's still a bit wet and mushy in the yard to work on plants and stuff...not to mention that it still drops down near freezing at night..............Mostly I'm thinking of inside the house and inside my head stuff...................................My new plan is to set a new plan..........part of the new plan is to set daily activities that MUST be completed before I take my sleeping pill....(by the way, my pharmacy switched to a different supplier of Ambien and I think they are more effective.....or maybe I'm just THAT "suggestive" ) I think I talked a little more last night before I went into deep sleep....but I digress....my point is that I want to accomplish certain tasks on a DAILY basis.....they are personal so I won't list them all here.....unless you all beg me to..........none of which are brushing my teeth and washing my face...............well...those two might be good........but the real list consists of things that most of you probably do already and would think a person of my age and station would do already............Which means I really, really have my work cut out for me if I'm going to get caught up enough today to be "even." Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

O.K...... I wish you luck.

Mrs. Doctor said...

ditto!

jeff said...

Me too...

LaDonna said...

Good Luck Girl! You CAN do it!
I'm rootin for ya
Maybe you'll even inspire me to make such a list... we'll see.