Saturday, April 11, 2009

The longer you live together.......


You know how some people start to look alike the more they live together? Well, I certainly don't think Mark and I LOOK alike, but we have started to dress alike....Especially when it comes to Sundays....

More than once, we have ended up wearing the exact same colors....and we didn't even call each other the night before!! This picture isn't BRAND new....it was taken the last Sunday in December...but it wasn't the first, nor the last time we have dressed alike.......good thing we don't wear the same size! We'd be fighting over the same outfit all the time.....

4 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

You're a good-lookin couple.

Mrs. Doctor said...

I must be turning into my mother, all the comments I have in my head to post are already written by Grandelda!!! You are a lov-e-ly couple. Hope your bruises heal soon!

jeff said...

huh hmmmm....

It's been 5 days since your last post! I'm just saying...

It is a great picture though!

LaDonna said...

"Whistle, whistle!"