Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Uh-Oh!

I think my laptop is dead................again........
I was using it earlier this evening....then I dozed off, as normal.........but I woke up and went downstairs to hang with the boys for awhile......and show off my skinned knees and bruised foot.......Yes, I missed the last step and fell down the stairs today....it was a massacre of the stuffed bunnies and animals I was carrying downstairs for Easter decor......and one really fun ceramic candy dish, which miraculously hit the carpet....AND SURVIVED....not a nick or chip....whew....but I hit smack hard on both my knees, one elbow, one wrist, and one twisted set of toes.....if you are wincing and saying "ouch" you are right.......I did the same thing........OUCH!
But I am find. I'm just too old for that kind of nonsense.....sheesh.........
'Cept now the laptop won't power up again......Mr. Jimmy fixed my power supply a couple of months ago, and it has worked fine, but for some reason, it is dead as a doornail tonight.....keep your fingers crossed that it is just a power supply.....otherwise........well......UH-OH!!!
I have almost all my pictures and videos on that thing.....every time it hiccups I say I'm going to do a back-up, or offload all the media.....maybe that's another "To Do" on the list for tomorrow....If it's not one thing, it's ten more............
Dag Yo

3 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Uh-oh......I hope you are O.K. I am so sorry that happened. I am sure you said "my goodness gracious but I must be more careful". :)

jeff said...

Good heavens DT... it was the bunnies that did it to you. I always said the Easter Bunny was evil. The question now is after time has passed, how are you doing. As for the laptop, if Mr Jimmy can help, let me know and I'll ask him...

LaDonna said...

I'm hoping that all those cute lil' bunnies might have cushioned the fall just a bit.
We don't fall like we used to, do we. At least for me...I used to be a much more graceful faller. Now I just go down fast and hard and it ALWAYS hurts more a day or 2 later.
Hope you're feeling better soon and Hope your computer isn't ca'put.