Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's hot! I LOVE IT!

Most people don't care for hot weather. I, however, love it. I think I could be happy in any dry, arid location.....as long as it isn't WINDY!!! Something you may not know about me is that I don't particularly care for the wind.......boy, do I hate it. It tells me that the Cosmos is in chaos when the tree limbs are bending, when the napkins are blowing off the picnic table, when your hair swirls about you as if independent of your head!!!! (not an original thought)
ANYWAY! Today was hot, but not windy, unlike the last 20 thousand or so days........and I liked it.....I'm just sayin'...........

By the by....I said I would summarize by month.........January 2007 was cold, and rainy and weird...we bought Geoff's missionary clothes at Remingtons, a very cool CTR clothing store, and met Elder Jeff Hale from Salt Lake...Murrayhill Ward was his very first area to serve and he certainly had a "deer in the headlights" look about him..........and doggone, his bike helmet is still on backorder.......credit trouble, or something?!?!?!

No comments: