Saturday, July 07, 2007

Did you miss me???


It's been over nearly 2 years since I posted to this blog, and for some strange reason, I am compelled to start posting again. Maybe it is because of all the other family bloggers and the fact that I enjoy reading them so much, or maybe it is because I figure I can journal this way...and if, by some very slim chance anyone actually reads this nonsense they will see what I have (or have not) been up to, so....I'M BAAACK!!!
Rather than detail the last many moons, let's summarize.....I had a mild stroke, I recovered fairly well, I moved to a different house, my in-laws both passed away, I kept working full time, my son embarked on a full time mission for the Church, my daughter enrolled in a Master's Degree program at Portland State University, I held Church callings..............and cooked a delicious,nutritious dinner every night!

So....while this site isn't exactly what you would call "under construction," it is basically under construction...and man, oh man, the standard is high....if you look at Chanel's blog, or Geoff's blog (which of course is Chanel's, too) or at Art the auction hound at auctionroadtrip.blogspot.com (maintained by the multi-talented Uncle Donald) you'll see why I'm anxious to do my best to portray my life's coming's and going's...NOT THAT IT'S A COMPETITION!!!! I just wanted to give MaryKate something else to do, that's all........
So, now that we're sort of up to speed, I think I'll start with 2007, and recap each month to date......so watch this space for January 2007!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you thinking about me and letting me read about your lovely life. you are too sweet!!!
MKB

p.s. i will be reading often so update, update, and update...yes i am saying i have no life.