Friday, December 21, 2007

Here Comes Santy Claus....

HO HO HOLY COW!!
Last Friday night was my company Christmas party. Although Columbia Weather is very small...just 5 of us...our parent company, Hinds Instruments employs about 35 people...we went to the Oregon Zoo, which is a great place for a Christmas party, as they put up bazillions of lights and lighted displays...there is a steam train that runs through the zoo to get a great view of all the pretty sights....but the best sight of all was an appearance by Santa Claus! And wow, what an appearance he made! He was happy and jolly and full of cheer! EVERYONE wanted their picture with Santa, and here are a few favorites... oh yea....I owe Santa....Big Time!


I've been a very good girl all year!

Santa and his favorite little girl

I think the BIG BOSS has a BIG WISH for Santa...and Santa looks like he wishes he had a BIGGER LAP!




The room was dimly lit, but I think you get the idea....even with an "Angry Gypsy" ringing the jingle bell tamborine to signal that Santa was on his way....

3 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Mark makes a great Santa!!!! I love the video

Unknown said...

What a fetching Santa you have there. Could you put a good word in for me please?

Mrs. Doctor said...

Looks like fun! Dude has an extra long list this year, maybe I could fed ex it to ya. :)