Monday, June 30, 2008

Life is just a bowl of cherries....



And sometimes, if you are lucky, you have no further to look than your own back yard to fill your bowl....

Tonight the Ol' Coonster picked a bucket full of cherries from our tree.......Now, I'm not much for cherries my ownself....cherry pie is my least favorite of all the pies, but these patikler cherries DO look enticing!


I suspect the birds won't be too happy in the morning when they find that Cherry Tree Diner is just about out of the main dish....but maybe they can have the ones that are too high to get........too bad we don't own a cherry picker!

3 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

They look yummy.

Miss Five said...

The pictures look great - and I'm so glad you're back to posting almost daily.

Mrs. Doctor said...

Yay!! New posts! The pics are awesome.