Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Sister is a Forever Friend

I have something my daughter doesn't.......I have a sister...
I love my sister! Every year for my birthday she gives me a new blouse...or shirt...or top...whatever you want to call it.....and every year it is perfect. They are always the right size, the right color.....and they are "me." I guess that's the best part. I always get compliments when I wear them...
I have come to one of those points where I really need a totally new wardrobe....I have been wearing the same things for literally years now....not only am I getting a little tired of my clothes, but they are starting to look a little tired themselves.....so Thank You Very Much, Simone, for this new shirt....it looks good! You are a gem....

1 comment:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

I would say that your sister is the luckiest of the two as she has you for a sister. I can't think of one time you haven't been there for me. I love YOU dear sister!!!!

Now please excuse me I need to go dry my eyes and blow my nose.