Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Royal Decree


I have an adorable little grand-niece. Princess is all girl, from top to bottom, inside out. She is sweet and feminine, and loves all things lady-like. She recently wrote a poem....I really liked it because, even though she lives in Missouri, it reminded me of Oregon...

In my office space at work, I have posted a few things that really mean a lot to me...there is a photo of Paris that Chanel gave me....love it.....and a Penguin cartoon that I love because it has to do with Corky...a portrait of my Malley grandchildren....and this poem.....(in case you are counting, Elder Taylor has a shrine all his own)

Princess, I read this poem every day and it puts me in mind of a lovely park on a lovely day thanks to a lovely little lady.....PS: Did I tell you she is FOUR YEARS OLD???

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I wish I could post a picture in the comment section, because Princess' face was priceless when I showed her this. She is so excited!! She is pretty special. I'm glad you can enjoy her work. :)

Granelda Thudpucker said...

I am particularly fond of princess' work.

Anonymous said...

I've yet to meet Princess (is that her real name? If so, I love it!), but I'm already a fan of her work. Post more as they come.