Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sure, I'll Tag Along......

So..What is this "tagging" of which you speak? My niece, MKB, has tagged me...and as an elderly woman, I am not always hip to the jive, but I think this means I'm supposed to answer these questions...I'm not nearly as clever and witty as you all are, and I fear there isn't one thing here that will reveal any new insight.....but for your dancing and listening pleasure, please welcome..........my tag lines.....

A. Attached or single?
I think I am attached to one single guy

B. Best Friends?
The single guy......my daughter Chanel, my sister Connie.....but please don't expect Valentines from me.....I never got that gene.........

C. Cake or pie?
Yes, please...

D. Day of choice?
Monday, when I get email from my missionary son

E. Essential items?
my glasses, diet pepsi, and my sound machine

F. Favorite color?
Plum or purple....fading to lavendar....

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Do I have to????????

H. Hometown?
Ideehoe Falls

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Falling asleep to the sound of running bathwater......sorry...

J. January or July?
July....are you kidding???

K. Kids?
Not anymore....I now have adult children....wierd, huh??

L. Life isn't complete without?
My family....or my laptop........or my family's laptop

M. Marriage Date?
February 21, 1976........not even in this century!!

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
Same as MKB! 3 brothers and 1 sister

O. Oranges or apples?
Orange, I guess....I think I need more fruit....

P. Phobias or fears?
Oh, where do I start? umm...heights....being sick in public...dying in the night and no one knowing...not knowing when I'm being mocked behind my back....

Q. Quote?
"You know I'd rather walk ten miles on my tongue before I say "I told you so...."

R. Reason to smile?
Hmmmmm......I'm thinking........my Malley Grandbabies!!! Yessir!

S. Season of choice?
Summer, without doubt....

T. Tag three friends or family.
All my friends have been tagged.....sad, isn't it?

U. Unknown fact about me?
I'm too old to have any unknowns.....except maybe the fact that there are way more unknown facts about me that no one knows....

V. Vegetable.
Corn on the stinkin' cob, baby!

W. Worst habit.
Diet Pepsi........so they say....

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound.......can we all say "hysterectomy???"

Y. Your favorite food.
Noodles, or a baked potato

Z. Zodiac sign.
Aries...the Ram....the Head Sign.......Numero Uno.......surprised??? Nope...

Four things you may or may not know about me in no particular order.

A. 4 jobs I have had in my life
1. Optometrist Shop Office lackey
2. Paper Supply Company Office
3. Bank Teller/Proof Operator
4. Medical Billing Office

B. 4 Movies I could watch over and over again
1. The Way We Were
2. Roxanne
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Waiting for Guffman

C. 4 places I have lived
1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
2. Portland/Gresham, Oregon
3. Chehalis, Washington
4. Beaverton, Oregon

D. 4 TV shows I watch
1. Psych
2. The Office
3. Chuck
4. The Game Show Network...Chain Reaction, Lingo, Re-runs of old game shows...

E. 4 places I have been.
1. Mexico City
2. Honolulu
3. Texas
4. DISNEYLAND!

F. People I email.
1. Connie
2. Dad and Mom
3. Chanel
4. Geoff

G. 4 of my favorite foods
1. Chicken and Rice
2. Baked Potato
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup
4. Funeral Potatoes (surprised I didn't say Ham, arent you?)

H. 4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Someplace warm and sunny
2. On a warm and sunny and windless beach
3. A vacation resort in a warm and sunny place
4. On a massage table

I. 4 things I am looking forward to this year.
1. Mothers Day
2. Summer nights
3. Cleaning my room
4. Vacations

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Trixie, you're hilarious. I loved reading!