Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Feet......or...... Mark loses his virginity

Can you believe it? After 32 years, we finally did it.....We, as our foot massage therapist phrased it, "Entered into the experience" of Soku Foot Therapy at the Cannon Beach Spa....

Can you even feature it??? Mark and Debbie...at a Spa! But when you are on vacation, shouldn't you pamper yourself? I agree, and thought a pedicure would be wonderful...but Mark went one better, and found this great spa that offered Soku Foot Therapy....I know...we hadn't ever heard of it either, but it was an incredible, relaxing, wondeful experience....

Mark is very patickler about his feet, and I didn't think he would ever let a stranger near the uncovered ends of his legs...but, bless his heart, he agreed to a His n Her Rockem Sockem soak.....and I think the old boy is hooked...........

2 comments:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Now I am really really jealous!!!

Mrs. Doctor said...

Where do I sign up?