Saturday, July 26, 2008

Consider Yourself Warned!!!


I post this picture as a two-fold cautionary tale......

First, if you get the reputation for nudity.......go with it, but be careful to wear pants if you are expecting company....


Second......look carefully before hitting the "SEND" button when forwarding email with pictures or jokes, even if you are sending them to yourself.....take special note to avoid any problems, especially if there is an "accidental" address....like, say...oh, I don't know....maybe the lady at your Payroll Company...........sheesh.........Good thing she knows me!

4 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Holy Moly! I'll call before I come. ;)

Miss Five said...

Mother...oh, Mother. HOT MESS. And I love you.

MKB said...

Oh!!! I laughed for like 5 minutes straight...that is so awesome!

Granelda Thudpucker said...

problem?