Friday, March 14, 2008

If I had one wish, then it would be.............

Most of the time modesty prevents me from announcing things like my birthday, but recently those who might be interested in presenting me with tokens on my special day have hinted that I am , well, "difficult" (their word, not mine) to select gifts for.................inside my head, nothing could be further from the truth........and I have always received lovely gifts for my birthday, but I thought maybe I would jot down a few things I could use, solely for the purpose of being helpful to someone, anyone, wondering what I might enjoy on my April 4th birthday...............So, in no particular order, or preference (except the first item):

NEW CELL PHONE/COMMUNICATION/MEDIA DEVICE

A Keyless entry for my car

Floor mats for my car

Prescription Sunglasses (I even own the frame, a-ready, and the eye doctor's prescription is with them in my "Soup" bag........)

An outdoor electric street-lamp like deal.....looks kind of like a street lamp, but works in the backyard.....to sit next to my swing, which I love.......

A new soft bathrobe for me...............and a sexy negligee for Mark (I would be the wearer of both items, just to clarify........and probably not at the same time, also just to clarify)

New Levi's......rare and hard to find in the right size, style, color for a middle aged woman......

I will add to this list as I think of it........but don't you think this list is pretentious enough???? I really don't think it needs to be added to, for Pete's sake!!!


Stay tuned..........


2 comments:

Miss Five said...

Thank you...my "friend" will really appreciate this list...

Anonymous said...

The thought of Mark in a sexy negligee... good thing I already had breakfast.