Thursday, August 16, 2007

Coming Attractions

Coming Soon To Trixie's Circus: Visiting Boise, which will be several different blogs....everything from the brand new Grandbaby (my grandniece) seeing different family members...the Siples, the Bergs, Stringhams and the Furnisses....plus the auctions and board meetings and all kinds of stuff..........
Upcoming posts will deal with Elder Geoff Taylor & Stuff.......so don't be gone long...it'll creep right up on ya, no kiddin......Check back soon, I tell ya' and it will be worth someone's while.............reaaallyy..........

Plus, I admit I have been a bit under the weather so I haven't been diligent about writing.....but I'm doing better, feeling better and starting to feel like posting again....hooray...........................more very soon, I assure you dedicated readers....you know who you are......................don't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! WE know who WE are!!! and we will be checking back REEEEEEEEEAAAAL soon dontcha know!
mkb :)